- A-Z list of databases: a complete listing of databases with general and scholarly periodical articles, encyclopedias, and other reference materials. Start here when doing research - for all grade levels and topics.
- AtoZ Food America and World: two comprehensive databases of food, recipes, and cultures in the USA and the world.
- Global Road Warrior: an extensive country-by-country resource for learning about culture, customs, history, and language.
- MA RMV practice Permit Exams: through driving-tests.org or dmv-written-test.com.
- NuWav Legal Documents: printable legal documents in categories such as Business, Contracts, Landlord/Tenant, and Divorce.
- Scholastic Teachables: printable worksheets, lesson plans, and learning games for children. Great for homeschoolers!
- hoopla: borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV. No waiting lists.
- Kanopy: enjoy films that inspire, enrich, and challenge perspectives. Stream thoughtful entertainment to your preferred device with no fees and no commercials. Everyone from film scholars to casual viewers will discover remarkable and enriching films on Kanopy.
- Author Alerts: get an email or text when new releases become available from your favorite author or performer (movie or music).
- Burbio: keep track of school, library, and other local event calendars all in one place.
- Wowbrary: receive our free weekly email about the newest books, movies, and music at the library.
These databases are only accessible in the library, on one of our public computers.
- American Ancestors
- HeritageQuest is available remotely.
- Good Reads: Keep track of your reading, write and read reviews, find new books, and create book lists.
- LitLovers: Provides helpful resources for book clubs; Find book reviews, recipes, and free literature courses here.
- NoveList: A database of book recommendations for all ages, with options to browse by genre, appeal, theme, and read-alikes.
- KDL What's Next: A database that helps you search series fiction.